Cassidy Theatre Announces 2018 Season
The Cassidy Theatre, 6200 Pearl Road, Parma Heights, is pleased to announce its 2018 season.
Six shows comprise the 2018 line-up of productions.
The theatre will present:
- Barefoot in the Park -- February 2-February 18, 2018.
- A Chorus Line -- April 6 -- April 22, 2018.
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat -- June 8 -- June 24, 2018.
- Plaza Suite -- August 3 -- August 26, 2018.
- Little Shop of Horrors -- October 5 -- October 21, 2018.
- Annie -- November 30 -- December 16, 2018.
The Cassidy Theatre was founded in 1974 with the mission to enrich the multicultural life of the Greater Cleveland area by providing a diverse theatre arts program that entertains, informs and educates. Now in it's 41st season, Cassidy is proud to remain steadfast in this mission and continue the tradition of excellence in bringing quality productions, performances and special events to the Northeast Ohio community.
From classic dramas and slapstick comedies to modern Broadway musicals and whimsical family fare, The Cassidy Theatre offers exceptional entertainment and artistic opportunites to the diverse and multigenerational audiences in the area.
"The mission of Cassidy Theatre is to enrich the multicultural life of the Greater Cleveland area by providing a diverse theatre arts program that entertains, informs and educates."
Rick Haase handles Public Relations and Special Projects in the Office of Parma Heights Mayor Michael P. Byrne