Parma Art Scene
* Prama Artspace & Gallery, 5411 Pearl Rd currently has a diverse group show, with 20+ artists, titled Now That’s What I Call Art – Vol 1. This exhibit, which opened February 24th, and continues through March 19th, features several of your favourite artists from the last four years. On Saturday, February 25th, Prama co-hosted an event, Ekphrastic WritingWorkshop, with the Parma Flamingo Writers Guild. Poets were invited to attend and write poems about the artwork hanging on the walls. In addition to the art in the gallery, and boutique items, they also have a display of local Parma authors. On March 3, 2023 Prama is hosting the CAN Journal’s 2023 Spring Edition launch party. Follow Prama on Facebook and Instagram for upcoming events.
* Images in Bloom (soap, silk & more), owners Barbara & Steve Bloom are moving after the Artcraft Bldg was sold to become the new Cleveland Police Headquarters. The new studio will be in the Twist Drill Bldg at 4700 Lakeside Avenue. The new studio will have north facing windows that offer a view of Burke Lakefront Airport and Lake Erie.
* Spring Craft Fair, Parma Community High, 5983 W 54th St, March 25th from 9 to 2. Loads of crafts and delicious treats, plus Photos with the Easter Bunny. Concessions available benefiting PCH Senior Class.
* Greenbriar Art League is a group of artists that meet every Tuesday at the Parma Heights Cassidy Theater, in the social room in the downstairs of the theater. It is free and open to all artists that would like to come and work on their projects from 10 am to 1 pm. They do a little assignment each month and have a critic on the last Tuesday. Coffee and friendship is provided. If you are interested stop in and join them.
* Parma Area Fine Arts Council (PAFAC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing art to the community. This organization has both artists and crafters, and those that just enjoy the arts. In addition to classes they also partner with other community members on events and hold an an annual art show with prizes. They are looking for new members. Are you interested? Email email@example.com for more information.
* Sean Mabin’s photo portrait on a paw paw leaf, is on exhibit at the Yards Project at Worthington Yard, located at 725 Johnson Court in Cleveland. The exhibition is titled Foot Squared Exhibition and runs through March 18th. This exhibit features over 100 artists working within a 12x12 square. This exhibit is offered in partnership with the newly created 501(c)3 non-profit, Assembly for the Arts. Sean also had pieces in the Love and Hate Art Show at Tattoo Therapy Ink’s Eerie Art Gallery in Parma Heights at 6251 Pearl Rd.
* Creative Cabana’s Vendor Spotlight Event, located at 6170 Broadview Rd, Sunday March 12, 2023 from 11 to 5. Visit and SHOP with local artists, crafters and home bakers during Creative Cabana's Vendor Spotlight Event. 20+ local vendors, raffles, door prizes & complimentary refreshments.
Board Secretary of Parma Area Fine Arts Council, Inc, or PAFAC, and Artist/Jewlery Designer, Owner Aire of Oppulence.